Thursday, July 15, 2010

first journal!!

1. In a nutshell... First of all, I woke up at 12pm today...12pm! I really need to work on waking up earlier but I've never been a morning person :( I skyped with Seta, paid a $200 speeding ticket(200?I know, right! ugh) and then went to work from 3-11pm. When I got home, I worked on this blog and watched TV. Unfortunately, not very productive..The end.

2. I discovered today... my job brings out "angry Mandi" a lot more than I'd like "angry Mandi" to come out..lol. I work at a treatment center for adolescant girls and oh man do they test me. I'm pretty tolerant but these girls have THE WORST ATTITUDES! The past couple days have been especially stressful. I've been getting comments from the girls like "you need a hug", "why are you so mean?", and my personal favorite "f*** you!" haha I have been one angry person at work...Lots of negativity amongst those girls and I hate that it gets to me sometimes. In my defense, I get really irritable a certain "time of month" which happens to be now haha

3. Something that made me laugh... I talked to Seta on skype! He made some dry jokes that were not funny, yet, I laughed. Does that mean my sense of humor is dry?? Noooo c'mon now. I think I was laughing more at how dumb the jokes were! haha malo Seta!


4. A good deed... I picked up a shift for my co-worker which I consider a very good deed since it seems like my co workers are so stingy in helping me or anyone else cover shifts! geez

5. Physical activity... well I walked up and down and up and down the stairs at work and up and down and up and down halls there too. At least I did something, right? Tomorrow I'll do more for suuure!

Welp, there it is, my first day. It was actually fun thinking of and remembering my day as dull as it was...Tomorrow I think I'll be more conscious of the things I need to write ;) It is 3am so gooood nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment